Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. pplz.. tell me.. what class is the Ultimate pwnage??

4 posters

:: General

Go down

So.. pplz.. tell me.. what class is the Ultimate pwnage?? Empty So.. pplz.. tell me.. what class is the Ultimate pwnage??

Post  Niebuhr 2009-09-01, 20:18

As the topic states, im looking into what classes are hot, and which are not.

I havent tryed any of the betas, so i have no idea whats good, whats bad, whats needed, and whats useless..

I have heard that we dont have any mages so far? Is that cause they are totally gimp, or do ppl just preferer melee / support classes?
Is there any need for Crowd Controle in AION, or is it a useless class?

In other words, what do we need in classes?

I saw there was a Necromancer- like class.. would that be as Pwnage as some of us experienced in Lineage2??

Plz tell me about what you have experienced, so I can choose a decent class pirat

Cheers cheers

Niebuhr
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

So.. pplz.. tell me.. what class is the Ultimate pwnage?? Empty Re: So.. pplz.. tell me.. what class is the Ultimate pwnage??

Post  Dasch 2009-09-01, 20:57

Welcome to the new forum Nie Smile hope you like it!

To answer your questions simply:

Are mages pwn? Yes
Do people prefer melee / support? Aparently
Any need for Crowd control? BIG YES
Useless class? Hell no.

If you liked the necro in l2 im sure this will be the one to choose, cause spiritmasters dmg is a large % of petdamage.
Other then sorc we are in bad need for a templar(tank) - but dont crox usually pick a tank? just wondering Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Dasch on 2009-09-01, 22:55; edited 1 time in total
Dasch
Dasch
Admin

Back to top Go down

So.. pplz.. tell me.. what class is the Ultimate pwnage?? Empty Re: So.. pplz.. tell me.. what class is the Ultimate pwnage??

Post  Eversor 2009-09-01, 21:24

Dont know much about the balancement of this game so its just to look up some videos and decide which one fits best to your style of playing!
Spiritmaster would be able to summon 1 of 3 or 4 different elements i think, and lets say Fire element = pure dmg, Earth element = tanking pet!
Eversor
Eversor
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderbabe 2009-09-04, 11:15

Yeah i dont know witch class i wanna play either, so when Open beta comes, im just gonna try most classes and find the one i like the most. Use to play healer class in WOW so gonna start with that, but hard to say when havend tryed the game yet.
Wonderbabe
Wonderbabe
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum