Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do ?

4 posters

:: General

Go down

What to do ? Empty What to do ?

Post  Eroctica 2009-09-16, 09:55

Can anyone help me out!!

I need someone to tell me what to do, or where to order so i can be able to play the 20th!!

Couse as i can see, the release is on the 25th. so perhaps could someone tell me what they have done, will be cool.. cheers

Eroctica
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

What to do ? Empty Re: What to do ?

Post  Dasch 2009-09-16, 10:08

You just have to preoder the game, I would recommend NCsoft.com. cause your account will be ready instantly. If you plan to buy the game in a local store, you wont be able to play untill the 25th.

If you allready bought it from Boomtown Coolshop or wherever and played the beta, you should be ready to preselect and headstart. You can login to "MY ACCOUNT" on www.aiononline.com. Click your account name to the right menu, and you should get your account information.

It should be saying this:

Has my password been updated for Aion™️ launch?
Yes! You're ready!
Dasch
Dasch
Admin

Back to top Go down

What to do ? Empty :)

Post  Eroctica 2009-09-16, 10:11

well, what about if i want collectors.. can i get it from there aswell ? Very Happy

Eroctica
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikko 2009-09-16, 10:30

Yes you can choose Collecters Edition directly from the NCsoft (onlineshop) in which i call it.

HOWEVER there is a catch.....

When buying the Collecters Edition in the stores, then youll get posters, guidebooks, physical install cd's.

You get "none" of those things if you buy Collecters Edition online from the NCsoft website. (and the price is still the same as the store price on the Aion Collectors Edt.)

You will only get the unique Collecters Edition ingame items, that they promise. All the other "physical" stuff will be lost.

-----So If you want to be ready on the 20th of September, i highly recommend just buying a normal Aion edition on the NCsoft site-----

-NIKKO-

If you need a step by step guide to how you get a "playable" NCsoft account, i can post one for you.
Nikko
Nikko
Legionaire

http://www.google.dk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tawii 2009-09-16, 10:59

or you can buy the collectors edition through Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/29650/

Tawii
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

What to do ? Empty :)

Post  Eroctica 2009-09-16, 12:32

well thanks alot all.. just got collectors for the items .. Very Happy aint going to use the other stuff anyway.. Smile so iam rdy for the 20th.. :=)

Eroctica
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum