Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elenar application

4 posters

Go down

Elenar application Empty Elenar application

Post  Jinxer 2009-09-16, 19:09

Your real name: Thomas Dugdale
Your nationality: English
Your age: 17 (yes, yes I read the age limit but I was informed I could be vouched for on this one)

Your character name: Elenar
Your class: Assassin (most likely)
Your trade skill's: Weapon smithing is what I'll be focusing on.

Average amount of hours you play each week?
Honestly? I have not a clue; but I can say it will vary greatly. During the week I would expect at most an hour a day, if that. Weekends would be another matter, varying from all day to not at all and the same for holidays.

Why did you choose us?
I have a couple of friends here from a while back, Coj and Leminaly.

What do you expect from us?
A place to just have fun with the game with level-headed and mature chaps who won't berate me or pressure me into playing more than I want/need to.

What do you feel you can offer us as a member?
At times I often have free time in the event I could aid the legion in any form and I've been told my most striking virtues are being considerate and mature which I picked up after charity work in the hospital; but that remains to be certified I suppose.

Anything else to say?
I suppose the only relevant things to say would be that I have past MMO experience, forum experience and have a tremendously wide spread of rather random general knowledge.
EDIT:Oh; and my interested are rather varied. From being a sportsman in badminton, swimming, tennis, rugby etc. in to literature, history, culture, languages and Japanese cartoons a.k.a animé.

Last edited by Jinxer on 2009-09-16, 19:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brain started working)
Jinxer
Jinxer
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Elenar application Empty Re: Elenar application

Post  Leminaly 2009-09-16, 19:11

TOMMMMM! WEEEEEEEE! Hello the hunter from The Havens (well... not anymore!)

Good luck with ur application Very Happy
Leminaly
Leminaly
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Elenar application Empty Thankee

Post  Jinxer 2009-09-16, 19:23

Thanks Em!

And I wasn't in the Haven for almost a year, I formed a new guild as my paladin which rose into the top 10 raiding guilds on the server before I realised how much of my life was being sucked away!
Jinxer
Jinxer
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tawii 2009-09-16, 19:33

Hey welcome in here Wink

Tawii
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Prototype 2009-09-17, 02:52

Hey mate and welcome to our forum, like you know we got the 18 years requirement but in your case we are able to bend it abit.

If you have any questions and such about the game or the legion feel free to ask anyone on the forum, or msn me.

STANDARD REPLY TIME:

So welcome to our legion mate.
The legion chat will be in english since we would like the legion to be international.

Other then that i guess we will see you sunday the 20th. Someone will give you some rights so you can see all the info you will need for the launch here on the forum.

On the day of release you can PM one of the following players for an invite:

-Dasch
-Coj
-Leminaly
-Pozz
-Wonderbabe
Prototype
Prototype
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content