Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? How to: Fill your time till Aion madness!

+3
Leminaly
Tawii
Lila
7 posters

Go down

Bored? How to: Fill your time till Aion madness! Empty Bored? How to: Fill your time till Aion madness!

Post  Lila 2009-09-17, 15:10

As most of us are awaiting the release of Aion, I have heard numerous people complain about being BOOOOREEEDZzzz.... This is understandable. So here is a list made by me and Lemi to make sure you are productive little troopers who will be ready to rock once Aion starts.

1. Clean up that pigsty! pig You dont want to do it the coming weeks, so better get it done now!

2. Stock up on food and energy drinks. You will need refreshments if you plan to sit behind a computerscreen for more then 16 hours straight.

3. Got any family who needs a visit? Do it now! You don't want grandma cutting into your gametime.

4. Update your tunez! You know there will be a moment where the leveling grind feels boring. If you get your music sorted now you will have some Bach or Mozart to keep you going on those long stretches. cheers

5. Train that mousearm! Get some wieghts and pump that iron. You will want stamina and agility as primary stats once the game launches.

6. Read up on the class you plan to play. There is a lot of info out there already and reading up on strats, ways to make money and how to level efficiently are all valuable subjects for a headstart. Bookmark your favorit sites so you can find new info easily. study

7. Give some time to you Significant Other. They will feel very neglected the coming weeks. Buy them some flowers now so they won't mind when you are glued to your screen or at least feel like they can't start a fight with you over it since you were so nice to them.

If you feel like you some Pro-tips to add to the list the floor is all yours Smile

Edit: And yes we were BORED!
Lila
Lila
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Bored? How to: Fill your time till Aion madness! Empty Re: Bored? How to: Fill your time till Aion madness!

Post  Tawii 2009-09-17, 15:41

but i don't wanna do any of thise things, i wanna dress up like a ninja and jsadnfordjf0gytri the first two hours, then a gonna watch weird movies with weird animals like goats, then i gonna eat food there is 21 days 5 hours and 2min and 15 seconds out of date, while im listning to mozart on youtube Neutral

Tawii
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Bored? How to: Fill your time till Aion madness! Empty Re: Bored? How to: Fill your time till Aion madness!

Post  Leminaly 2009-09-17, 16:29

o.O

lol
Leminaly
Leminaly
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lila 2009-09-17, 16:38

Tawii wrote:but i don't wanna do any of thise things, i wanna dress up like a ninja and jsadnfordjf0gytri the first two hours, then a gonna watch weird movies with weird animals like goats, then i gonna eat food there is 21 days 5 hours and 2min and 15 seconds out of date, while im listning to mozart on youtube Neutral

Well... You don't seem bored. A bit mad perhaps, but not bored! rabbit

Btw, how was the fruitpie? You went very quiet after I gave it to you. Thought you might be sleeping with the fishies by now
Lila
Lila
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tawii 2009-09-17, 17:11

Lila wrote:Btw, how was the fruitpie? You went very quiet after I gave it to you. Thought you might be sleeping with the fishies by now

i dumped the fruitpie in a blender mixed up with a taco and some pages from a Shakespeare book, it was vary delicious Neutral

Tawii
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderbabe 2009-09-17, 18:19

me like "7. Give some time to you Significant Other. They will feel very neglected the coming weeks. Buy them some flowers now so they won't mind when you are glued to your screen or at least feel like they can't start a fight with you over it since you were so nice to them." Very Happy

That is just what im gonna do Wink

jocolor geek
Wonderbabe
Wonderbabe
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikko 2009-09-17, 18:53

Im just gonna buy off my girl.... just ask her what she wants in return Very Happy hope it works! Very Happy Very Happy
Nikko
Nikko
Legionaire

http://www.google.dk

Back to top Go down

Post  Leminaly 2009-09-17, 19:14

hehe good luck

Good thing me and coj is playing together ^_^
Leminaly
Leminaly
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Eversor 2009-09-18, 01:52

And a little dirty one there at last, i like that!
Eversor
Eversor
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinxer 2009-09-18, 17:35

I have an easier way out with the loved one bit...

Be in a relationship with someone who's officially going out with someone else but ignores/hates them because they're abusive but won't break up 'cause person in question has a birthday up-and-coming. It's the perfect set up ^_^.

I have another suggestion: Just make up for lost sleep early!
Jinxer
Jinxer
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down