Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laust/Kød - Application (ACCEPTED)

4 posters

Go down

Laust/Kød - Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Laust/Kød - Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Laust 2009-09-07, 20:09

Ingame name:
I haven’t really decided whether or not I will be playing a male or female character. But I will be fighting for the name Kod (Kød, unable to use ‘ø’). The nickname that I got known by in WoW, and it suits both male and female.

Class:
At the moment I’m playing a sorcerer, and I actually enjoy it quite a lot. That being said, I’m only level 10, when I’m writing this. Anyway, I have made my mind for release, and I will be playing a cleric.

Level:
Duh…? Razz

-------
Real / Age / Country
René, 21, Denmark

Something about yourself:
My MMO experience comes from – as so many others – from World of Warcraft, been playing the game for about 3.5 years now, can’t really remember but let’s just conclude that it’s a sad amount of time. Uhm uhm uhm, what to tell ya. Oh yeah, I can be pretty chatty sometimes, actually all the time – though I don’t see it as a bad thing. I’m all about having fun, and what do I consider fun you ask? Organized events, group ganking and just pissing people off by doing stupid things - though I can also be serious when it is needed. I see myself as a good player, with a great understanding for whatever game I might find myself playing, I pick things up pretty fast. Oh, and I’m really into having a structured management, I don’t like slackers. And I hope you dont mind that I'm making my characters look like dwarfs, there is just something about them i MMO's that I cant resist, then I will let the rest of the players in this game, make themself some hot asian stuff.

In real life I’m studying something called Technical Management Offshore, takes some time off my spare time. But it’s something that I like doing, and I want to finish. Every now and then I hang out with my friends, or my girl (not really girlfriend yet, but working on it Razz). That’s pretty much it, atleast what I can write down in an application, the rest you have to figure out yourself.

And lately it has come to my knowledge, that some of my former CS mates also had teamed up in this game. It might have been a while, but always fun to run into old mates.

The Aind!

Laust
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Laust/Kød - Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Laust/Kød - Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Dasch 2009-09-07, 20:20

Accepted Very Happy

not gonna say much, since people must be tired of reading abt now. cya ingame (write me, dasch) Wink

Edit: your forum rights should be activated now Smile

Last edited by Dasch on 2009-09-08, 00:04; edited 1 time in total
Dasch
Dasch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laust 2009-09-07, 20:59

I'm also working on a book: The Great Application. This was just the foreword Very Happy

Laust
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tawii 2009-09-07, 21:20

welcome main^^

Tawii
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Eversor 2009-09-07, 22:56

Welcome, great application ! Razz
Eversor
Eversor
Legionaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down